My Arctic Blue Clio 182

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
OP
stuartyvilla
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Not a huge update, but I left the car in with Chris at Crawford Clarke Cars for timing belt, aux belt, dephaser pulley and water pump. In terms of mileage they didn't get need done but time wise it had been 7 years I think since I got them done! No harm in keeping it fresh for the next few years of hooning about! Gracious picture after a well overdue bath.

20230816_204611.jpg

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Not a huge update, but I left the car in with Chris at Crawford Clarke Cars for timing belt, aux belt, dephaser pulley and water pump. In terms of mileage they didn't get need done but time wise it had been 7 years I think since I got them done! No harm in keeping it fresh for the next few years of hooning about! Gracious picture after a well overdue bath.

View attachment 407678

Damn, was thinking this was a "for sale" update

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Great thread. Picked myself up a Racing Blue 182. Its almighty crack.

Good fun doing the belts and dephaser on it :eyes:

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
OP
stuartyvilla
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Everytime I see this thread bumped I have a little bit of hope that it's for sale lol.

I’ll be trying to beat you to it!

Haha I'm sorry for getting your hopes up fellas 🤣
Great thread. Picked myself up a Racing Blue 182. Its almighty crack.

Good fun doing the belts and dephaser on it :eyes:

Racing blue is a cracking colour, would've loved on of them at the time! Get a few pics up 😎

ilovequo

RMS Regular
That’s a great colour, the silver Turinis work really well on it too!
Prices definitely seem to have softened on the mainland over the last few months… They still look cheap to me compared to a lot of stuff

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
OP
stuartyvilla
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
That’s a great colour, the silver Turinis work really well on it too!
Prices definitely seem to have softened on the mainland over the last few months… They still look cheap to me compared to a lot of stuff

Racing blue is a class colour. And silver turinis really do freshen it up. I agree they are alot of fun for little money, but I reckon the smarter buy would be a 197 now, some examples are proper bargain basement fun now!