carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
Brilliant :cool:

next up was to clean the windows

which i didn’t really want to do because it’s removing a bit off the “ barn find look “ but if we want to actually drive it on a track ect we need to see out 😂

and for the first time in 14 years i put the mirrors out and tightened / adjusted them now it looks like the ariel picture @DavyC put in the thread at the start

71C7E9A6-AFD9-47E6-B67C-01E57DA433F5.jpeg

i have a few bits on order just waiting on them coming then

😳 test drive

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I have a smooth lane and some cones to control traffic lol.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Brilliant to see it finally on its feet with a beating heart again. Some difference from the day we pulled it outa Dave’s dads shed ☺️

DavyC

RMS Regular
next up was to clean the windows

which i didn’t really want to do because it’s removing a bit off the “ barn find look “ but if we want to actually drive it on a track ect we need to see out 😂

and for the first time in 14 years i put the mirrors out and tightened / adjusted them now it looks like the ariel picture @DavyC put in the thread at the start

View attachment 389844

i have a few bits on order just waiting on them coming then

😳 test drive
👀 The wee thing is looking class. You're keeping up a good pace and, as said by others, it's great to see the young lads' enthusiasm too. 👍

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
i hate that we don’t have any local motor sport shops here any more

i ordered a 550mm wide intercooler of ebay 🙄 and if you actually measure it it’s 700mm wide i emailed the guy and he said yeah the 550mm is the core size 🙄 it didn’t say on the add ffs

so i may not be able to make this intercooler work and might have to order another one

so that’s intercooler number 5 😂

Dave..

RMS Regular
i hate that we don’t have any local motor sport shops here any more

i ordered a 550mm wide intercooler of ebay 🙄 and if you actually measure it it’s 700mm wide i emailed the guy and he said yeah the 550mm is the core size 🙄 it didn’t say on the add ffs

so i may not be able to make this intercooler work and might have to order another one

so that’s intercooler number 5 😂

@Wild Thing , Could Lauren supply this?

salster

RMS Regular
Drives
mini
one of the radiator guys should be able to sort you out from their catalogues. the likes of ballyclare radiators or the one in castlereagh. they can make specials.

carmad.

RMS Regular
OP
carmad.
Drives
good old bird
one of the radiator guys should be able to sort you out from their catalogues. the likes of ballyclare radiators or the one in castlereagh. they can make specials.

we might be alright unlike a lot off projects on here i am not afraid off taking a grinder to the intercooler or the body work to make it fit lol

worst case i’ll keep it for the zoo zoo pizza 👍