My Corsa

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Moo

Drives
EG6 SiR
I R HillBilly said:
looks very good, but imo, a dif set of wheels.... i think with that colour some ncie small euro wheels would make it "wow"
x2

fair play lad doing all the body work urself! (y)

casper-ac

RMS Regular
OP
casper-ac
casper-ac said:
GAWA were superb too.
aye i like doin things myself
its not about the money its seein if i can do the thing or learn to do it.
its stil a bit rough ina reas but il sort it with time
the girl in the back said she felt like shed been 12 rounds wi tyson
her head was spinnin!

casper-ac

RMS Regular
OP
casper-ac
i like the wheels
think il get them milled at some point. reall sharp edges and shiny "brushed" effect would look well!any takers?

casper-ac

RMS Regular
OP
casper-ac
ossy2004 said:
why would you smooth the water jet holes? is that not just silly?
well its a little different
plus i still have a way of washing the windsreen, the wash wipe system in the wiper arm.

casper-ac

RMS Regular
OP
casper-ac
gave the car a good tight buffing the other day and the results are...
DSC00308.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00303.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

casper-ac

RMS Regular
OP
casper-ac
once again sorry for quality of pics
i can find my good rechargeable batteries for my digi cam so the fone camera was called on again!
C+C welcome

STE_vie

RMS Regular
id lose the bonnet or redo it so its flush between the to corners of the bonnet. i like ur colour, its different.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Need to work on your attention to detail. The lower grill of the bumper is missing, jacking covers etc.

Once there sorted it'll look more complete!

Keith

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I like the kit, wheels and bonnet but the colour just isnt doing it for me at all :worried: Fair play for having the balls to do it all yourself though.

casper-ac

RMS Regular
OP
casper-ac
well i know the jackuing covers are missing since theere in my shed.
im not putting them on until ive a few hours that i dont need the car to go any where
these are notiorious for being stolen and since the trolley jack doesnt need them removed im going to tigerseal them in. see the theivin scum get their hands on them the.
also the lower grill, dont have it trying maybe to get one from somewhere but nothing there looks better than mesh IMO
bonnets going if i ever get time to sort another bonnet. dont like the bad boy and the fiberglass is wearing quickly as you can see form the wee crack!

casper-ac

RMS Regular
OP
casper-ac
naw i just sealed the fibreglass section in and then filler smoothed it on in. not happy, the inside is a little thick and so when the bonent is closed it pushes the eyebrow out a little.
but easyily fixed, change the bonnet!

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
i smoothed my washer jets too. cleans up the bonnet well. keep the bad boy but make sure u weld it. it'll crack in no time the way u did it. looks really well btw, love the colour

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Pics of the install..? :laughing:

Liking the car as it sits, but as Keith says, it needs a few things to finish it off...

You getting spot lights for the front bumper too?

casper-ac

RMS Regular
OP
casper-ac
well just the standard fog lights.
ive been having a littel immob trouble so dont wanna footer toomuch with wiring just at the moment but really should pull my finger on on thse matters and on jacking point covers too.
the whole immobiliser problem is shiftin the new engine quickly up the list of priorities

Maxwell

Banned
I absolutely detest corsa's, but i must admit...this 1 looks the part. Fair play 2 ya m8y! luvin the colour, with the wheels and its ride height. good job.(y) (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.