My CX 500 project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
Took her out for a run today, great going bike but I melted in the heat.....

Bikes 181.jpg

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
What would a wee aprilla 125 frame be worth. Not Alot if your man threw is in skip lol
Don't know about the frame value, but the swingarm on those is beautiful. I'd polish it and turn it into a lamp or something.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
What would a wee aprilla 125 frame be worth. Not Alot if your man threw is in skip lol
A restored unrestricted one could be worth quite a bit. 2 strokes of all sizes are fetching strong money.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
ay the world has went 2t mad. i wanted the one that ended in the skip just to have incase i found an engine that wouldnt fit so i could make it fit lol

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
ay the world has went 2t mad. i wanted the one that ended in the skip just to have incase i found an engine that wouldnt fit so i could make it fit lol
Approx 15 years ago I sold 2 x RD400`s for what I thought was strong money, if only I had them now :sob:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Everything slightly desireable seems to be going up....I had a slightly scratched clear screen left over from a round light fireblade I sold. I stuck the screen on eBay for £15. Sold yesterday for £73!

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
id two gt500s suzis at one stage and let the bloody things go for £300 for the pair of them cause nobody wanted them:sob:... once the bolt counters move in they put the price of bikes through the roof and the sad part is they would rather talk about there bikes than ride the bloody things such a waste

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
A restored unrestricted one could be worth quite a bit. 2 strokes of all sizes are fetching strong money.
I know of a aprilla rs125 full power Tetsuya harada edition for sale plus spare frame.

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
£800,engine perfect,front forks rebuilt,needs a rear tyre n one left indicator,ive rode it great power for what it is,had a notion of buying it myself.
Trade in against a FZR ;) ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.