My Dark Silver/White Cooper S

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SilverBullet

Drives
MINI Cooper S
Just thought I'd post a few pics of my Jan 04 Cooper S. My usual home is mini2, but thought I'd pop in here and say hello!:grinning:

Spec:

JCW 18" polished alloys
JCW suspension (-10mm)
JCW exhaust
Aerokit
Zeemax 3 piece spoiler
barcode roof graphic
facelifted xenons headlights
halo sidelights
silver look bulbs all round
clear rear lights

Whalen gear knob
2 tone leather gear lever/handbrake gaiters
chrome bits
iPod Nano ICE link

i5249.jpg

i5250.jpg

i5251.jpg

i5252.jpg

bob1.8T

Drives
Golf 1.8T 180bhp
Well sweet mate!
Great handling car these, nearly bought one few years back:-#
The bar code is good, ain't seen that before:cool:

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
See you about about Bangor all the time, pics dont really do it justice.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
saw this car just off the lisburn road - street opposite starbucks last week

we were admiring the rims lol nice car! why a barcode?

SilverBullet

OP
S
Drives
MINI Cooper S
Thanks guys.:grinning:

Haven't actually taken up to date pics for a while, especially now that the suspension has settled a bit, so might have to get out at the weekend if it's half decent.

Why a barcode? Don't know really! Needed something that would tie in with the colour scheme, and that would fit on my sunroof. Plus, I haven't seen another one about, though I have since designed one for a guy with an electric blue S in Germany, so I guess I'm not unique any more!:sob: :p

My hairdresser is up the Lisburn Rd, so that's probably there, and yep, I'm from Bangor, so you will see me round there:laughing:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Love it....bar code is certainly different.

Rear lights are horrendous though, far too chav looking for a nice MCS like that.

Jonny

RMS Regular

you weren't on a mini run a good few months back where there were a few pictures taken down in portglenone, i was passenger in the yellow mini cooper that day

SilverBullet

OP
S
Drives
MINI Cooper S
you weren't on a mini run a good few months back where there were a few pictures taken down in portglenone, i was passenger in the yellow mini cooper that day
Don't remember being in Portglenone, but yes, it was probably me, I'm usually to be found with 6-10 MINIs round me! :p :laughing:

SilverBullet

OP
S
Drives
MINI Cooper S
Nice Cooper S and deffo the best colour to have one in :grinning:

Love the rims big time!!
It's a great colour when you gte a couple of layers of wax on when the sun is shining- it picks up the flecks and sparkles beautifully!

The rims look absolutely spot on when they're clean, they've got a great-looking finish on them (quality isn't brilliant, but as long as they keep replacing them under warranty, I'll hang on to them!)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.