My Evo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
He is right petrol across here is not as good, you will see a good few degrees more ignition on V power/Optimax than on Bp Ultimate but its the best we have a present. I usually bring 2 jerry cans of fuel with me, if i use all of that i have octane booster to throw into it and use just enough of normal unleaded to get me home. But you need to stay well clear of any boost....

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
Up heres just as bad sometimes for getting SUL, i remember driving around cookstown after a show in fintona trying to get a garage with SUL, ended up having to risk driving to portadown were there was 2 garages with SUL ithin minutes of eachother! freg sake!

V..D

OP
V..D
Drives
Lancer Evolution
He is right petrol across here is not as good, you will see a good few degrees more ignition on V power/Optimax than on Bp Ultimate but its the best we have a present. I usually bring 2 jerry cans of fuel with me, if i use all of that i have octane booster to throw into it and use just enough of normal unleaded to get me home. But you need to stay well clear of any boost....

Are there many northern cars going down to Dublin? I hear there are a lot coming up from the southern side of Dublin.
Staying off the boost is easier said that done, you know yourself.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
LOL your not wrong Vincent....There will be a few of us alright :grinning: 5/6 at least i would have thought...

Bilal

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla Y
Im not sure but did i see you this morning around 9am In Antrim Coming upto the roundabout from Randalstown road...??? If it was car lks v.nice pal was nice and shiney :grinning: Despite crap weather going on lately :p

V..D

OP
V..D
Drives
Lancer Evolution
Evo 9

Looks Great!

Thanks Rik and everyone for the comments. Am really enjoying the car.

Got some new bits delivered for her today.
Carbon Fibre Vortex Generator
Carbon Fibre Mirrors
Scott Lowe Carbon Fibre Mudflaps
Eibach 35mm Lowering Springs

Some more parts to come in the post.

Must get the parts fitted now.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.