My facelift mk2 Leon FR TDI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Why arent they on all facelifts?
I messaged Dave@Sere, the parts guru on SCN:

image.jpg

markmeus

RMS Regular
OP
markmeus
Lovely motor! What figures did you get from the revo map?

Never got it dyno'd but the official stats from revo are 170. Can't be far off that, having driven a PD170 recently id say it's actually quicker, but i think that's many more due to the smoother power delivery from the CR engine.

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
Yup, you must have spotted the mighty Ibiza in the background haha

I recognised it at first but didn't quite click were i knew it from, then when you mentioned the xenons he was telling me the trouble you had fitting them, looked back and spotted the mighty ibiza lol He was down at my unit with it doing graphics on my cutter a while back, Is a lovely motor especially with the leather! and felt much better than a standard 140! When i was looking at them my self i completely blanked a 140 due to driving a scirocco prior and felt so slow It HAD to be a 170, mapping one never came into my head!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.