My Fiesta

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
what with all the nice weather for one day i decided to take some phot's of my motor :laughing:

Dont slag the R plate, only another 6 months to go :p

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
myfez3.jpg

looks like it just crawled out of the water on this one :p

Dermot

U think u'd of filled the boot with blocks Before ya took some pic's ...
Made it look a bit less like a monster trunk :p

Nice (fer a Festia :lol: ) Just needs a set of Number plates

Richy

RMS Regular
OP
Richy
Drives
E55
scrubs like a bitch with those wheels on, ill have to get skinnier ones before i drop it on its ass :laughing:

r16vka

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi 80 V6
whereabouts where those pic taken? obviously on the shores of lough neagh, but wot shore :?:

Skillie

Ah the auld Feshti!! My first car was a 91 blue 5 door 1.1L. I used to clean the ******* thing more than any other car i've had since. Was so proud and the chicks loved it! Alright that was a complete lie but i loved it and shes still runnin have spotted her around. Gotta start somewhere

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
that would b the lurgan side of the lough i think as rich lad don`t like to travel to far :p clean we car that is if it lost all its dents big lad :laughing:

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Cheeky, we Ford owners don't call them dent's we call them "Unwanted Aerodynamic Panel Adjustments........"

S88JKG

RMS Photographer
MacGyver said:
Cheeky, we Ford owners don't call them dent's we call them "Unwanted Aerodynamic Panel Adjustments........"

:lol: :lol:

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
bigrichybyrne said:
scrubs like a bitch with those wheels on, ill have to get skinnier ones before i drop it on its ass :laughing:

Those wheels look like they stick out a bit, u sure they r the right offset?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.