My first attempt at detailing

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JH86

RMS Regular
My daily was bogging from its outing at nuttscorner, im im open to try new things so here goes

Before

My selection of products from my grannys

Allways wet the car first to prevent swirl marks

Apply an even layer of product

Large brush for large panels

Any bits you have missed, just quick wipe with your hands

With wheels the process is alot different, apply the product to the brush rather than car

Dont be affraid to get right in

And as you can see the results speak for them selvs

As easy as that

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Screen Shot 2017-02-20 at 18.15.26.png

JH86

RMS Regular
OP
JH86
I'm pretty sure this isn't your 1st attempt, if I remember right you have cracked this joke a number of times before, moved on from the fish eye lenses a see?
Yes but ive moved on to a gopro hero 4 black as you can see its cool, wide and very trendy

colin84

RMS Regular
So this is the one bucket method I keep hearing about.

Edit* Actually I see you haven't even used a bucket lol

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
I just died a little inside.....i dunno which part was worse lol

Though joking aside did know a "detailer" well that what he liked to call him self that brush washed every car!....some cases a quick wash was a dash of traffic film remover and straight into the bursh no pre clean or rinse, also fond of black dye for the carpets! doesnt get much repeat business...dunno why lol

Reactions: DC.

RoniN

RMS Regular
My daily was bogging from its outing at nuttscorner, im im open to try new things so here goes

Before

My selection of products from my grannys

Allways wet the car first to prevent swirl marks

Apply an even layer of product

Large brush for large panels

Any bits you have missed, just quick wipe with your hands

With wheels the process is alot different, apply the product to the brush rather than car

Dont be affraid to get right in

And as you can see the results speak for them selvs

As easy as that

I want to see you post that on Detailing World and then watch as they go into complete meltdown !!!!! (y)

Cheers

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Top work. I wash my car with the brush we wash lorries with in work. When did washing a car become detailing anyway?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.