my first V6 :)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
a real classic car in the future according to top gear

looks really well, is this the replacement for the civic? a lot classier ;)

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
engine bay is looking a bit healthier now :grinning:

can of gunk and some paint does the trick :grinning:

vr_666

ill bet youve been at a right few petrol stations already :lol: thirsty buggers ! mine automatically drives into them lol

Dermot

Nice one, Hard to beat the purr of the V6... Infact I dont even have a CD player in mine anymore :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
no no fiat is well gone.

Dermot I know what you mean - it sounds evil when getting caned :laughing:

Dermot

pablo said:
Dermot I know what you mean - it sounds evil when getting caned :laughing:

Yeah, But even when its not bein canned... Just Cruis'in, 60MPH and it gurgling away... I find though, there not that overly quick till about 60MPH ... But after that theres not much will sit with them.. Not much good for law upholding people like ourselves that only get to see the cars full potiental off road :laughing:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Sweet car, I have always wanted one, heybert off the site got one recently, its a g60 though but mint.

dturbopug

Pure classic, cant see these getting any cheaper!!

@Kerzo, seen that top gear, have to agree, civics def played out now! But still a nice motor!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.