SDC10105 (Medium).JPG
SDC10107 (Medium).JPG
SDC10108 (Medium).JPG
SDC10109 (Medium).JPG
SDC10110 (Medium).JPG
SDC10111 (Medium).JPG

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Love that, I always think of the little pod for the gauges when I think of these cars! HTD

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Superb. Seats look great too. What's the power button do? Or is that a stupid question 😂

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Had 2 of these myself and would have another tomorrow! Remap, downpipe and resonator delete make these a completely different animal!

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Very nice Stephen! You are a real Ford fanboy aren't you lol. Is full (heated?) leather standard in THE ST-3? Looks a nice example and I like the racing stripes :grinning:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
OP
Pumesta
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Very nice Stephen! You are a real Ford fanboy aren't you lol. Is full (heated?) leather standard in THE ST-3? Looks a nice example and I like the racing stripes :grinning:
yip ford till I die. most of my family own fords

Pumesta

RMS Regular
OP
Pumesta
Drives
Focus_ST_3
So started to address some of the minor niggles, that would bother no one but me

The heated window switches were looking about scruffy. From looking at Ebay it would appear to be common issue
SDC10113 (Medium).JPG

But found a couple of good ones for a few quid

SDC10114 (Medium).JPG

Pumesta

RMS Regular
OP
Pumesta
Drives
Focus_ST_3
A big thanks to @Cartunes for fitting my headunit and bluetooth after my failed attempt yesterday

SDC10116 (Medium).JPG

Also a new ST badge for the wing arrived today to replace the manky one that is on the car. I wont bore you with a picture

Pumesta

RMS Regular
OP
Pumesta
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Old school audio!

Wait until you see what will be going in the boot. Many years ago I would have changed stuff just to have the latest kit, but then the whole ICE died off. Now stuff only gets replaced when it stops working, and as I never bought crap that seldom happens.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
OP
Pumesta
Drives
Focus_ST_3
My new components, and sound deadening for the doors arrived today. It's the same stuff as I had in the CC and I was happy enough with it

sdc10123-medium-jpg.242713