My full lexus turbo system for sale!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsportcars

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus ISupra
The time has now come for me to sell my turbo system. I have other plans for the car that will be revealed soon enough.
I am selling nearly a complete setup other than the ECU as it would be silly to rip it out of the car as I still need it.
Here is a list of what is included in the sale!

Garrett T28 turbo (this has just been rebuilt under warranty and I have fitted it to the car to make sure it is ok before stripping the car.)
Cast manifold. (this was fully ported before fitting which gave much better air flow)
Custom manifold to turbo bracket/pipe. (this is to position the turbo correctly as it did not fit previously and is also ported)
Full custom 2.5" bore stainless straight through exhaust from turbo back with Pro-Lex kazama back box. This is also heat wrapped down to the cat replacement pipe.
All custom made 2.5" intercooler piping. The pipe was satinised after being welded so you can no longer see the welds/joins.
All SFS blue silicon joints for the intercooler piping.
All stainless jubilee clips.
Large front mount intercooler. (Proper bar and plate design)
Intercooler mounting brackets.
Custom made intake pipe.
HKS large mushroom air filter.
Custom made stainless braided oil feed line and return line with all fittings.
Adaptor for oil pressure switch to feed oil line.
I can also offer my sump aswell which has been modified to take the oil return but this is simple to do anyway.
All nuts bolts and fitting I have will be included!

You will find some pics and links to some video clips in my garage!!
PM me or reply here.
Gav.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.