my housemates cossie (pics)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
cosbine.jpg

it cant be the same car, as slinky said diff numberplate and the wheels are brandnew and have never bee on that cossie befor

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Saph's are sexy bitches, shame about the lack of Radient red ones, would be easier to find a virgin millie from Ballyclare!

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
KARLOS DA JACKLE said:
nivermind said:

I think the blokes in the nova r looking for a race!!! :lol: :lol:

looks like they r egging him on!!!!! Who would win??? :lol:

i woould love to see that cossie blow the nova out of the water

Daz500

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Rovers &
who does cheap cossie insurance nowadays anyway?
thats always been a hinderance on these cars :cry:

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Are new All Ford owner's club is trying to get a small show/meeting together for late september, and we are looking for car's to show etc, but are still wroknig out detials, all Ford's are welcome.

check out the site in my sig for more info.

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
i think this new ford owners club should get a proper .co.uk or .com address so its easy to find

going to regaster now

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
nivermind said:
i think this new ford owners club should get a proper .co.uk or .com address so its easy to find

going to regaster now

When the club gets a bit bigger im going to buy one, these things aint cheap you know when your a tight gypo like me!

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
MacGyver said:
nivermind said:

going to regaster now

When the club gets a bit bigger im going to buy one, these things aint cheap you know when your a tight gypo like me!

pm slinky he may be able to help u ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.