My Husqvarna Nuda 900

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I have always appreciated these bikes, watching Motovlogger Royal Jordanian was pretty much my only exposure to one and it was always a pipe dream that I would own one.
For those who don't know they were a limited run after BMW bought Husky back in 2008(roughly) and they only made them in 2012. There are about 100 of these registered in the UK and they never seem to be for sale any time I have been looking.

When I saw this pop up last weekend I had to have it.
2012 Bike with 1 owner and 2600 miles. It is so clean it still has all the yellow paint pen on the bolts marking their assembly positions!

Anyway enough of my chat here are a few phone pics of it when it came home. Will get better photos next week hopefully.
Winter plans are gonna involve a lot of shopping haha

IMG_20151009_152356634_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151009_152407250.jpg
IMG_20151009_165733525.jpg
IMG_20151009_165741024.jpg
IMG_20151009_165759508_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151009_165803905.jpg

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Having watched some of the Royal Jordanian's videos on youtube, I can confirm that these things sound amazing! No idea what pipe he has on his, but it it something else! (y)

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Having watched some of the Royal Jordanian's videos on youtube, I can confirm that these things sound amazing! No idea what pipe he has on his, but it it something else! (y)

It's more to do with the 314° crank shaft angle giving it a strange firing order. It goes bang bang, exhaust exhaust, so you get a real bark out of it. He runs either an akrapovic or leo Vince on his depending on his mood lol. Mine shall be getting a gpr carbonox furore this winter hopefully!

simy

RMS Regular
These look great and can sound amazing Can't say i'm a fan of RJ's work, wasn't his stolen?

Edit, turns out his girlfriend and best mate have bought him a new one.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I recall admiring one at the Craiganlet hillclimb 2 years ago, it could be the same bike as they are so rare as you say. Nice

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Want one!
Hopefully mine will never be for sale so best of luck finding your own haha... If its dry I'd be tempted to bring this to the RMS BBQ instead of the bagged GTI... Desicions

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Winter plans so far are
R&g tail tidy
Crash mushrooms and spindle mushrooms
Gpr exhaust
Exhaust valve disable

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Remember seeing a new one of these in Charlie Hurst BMW a few years back. Might have been this one!

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Was on it again briefly between showers. Can confirm it is awesome! Just going to take me a while to get used to tight corners on it! Not used to a scrambler style frame with a 180 rear tyre under it

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Mustn't have tried to hard to sell it mind you,I imagine the right person would see one of these for sale and snap it up!

Sure you ever see it around don't hesitate to stop for a chat lol

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Spent the day with WR6 ( @warren ) today getting some photos taken and generally enjoying myself.
Found out how to switch the maps today for rain mode or full power. The rain map would be nice and comfy for covering larger distances as it takes all the snap out of the throttle!
Still loving every minute of this thing, I'm trying to hold off on buying an exhaust so I have something to tinker at over the winter but I can't wait lol
DSC_0459.jpg
DSC_0461.jpg
DSC_0469.jpg
DSC_0473.jpg
DSC_0475.jpg
DSC_0483.jpg
DSC_0493.jpg
DSC_0501.jpg
DSC_0504.jpg
DSC_0517.jpg

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
So far the bike is away for the winter.
Frame and spindle crash mushrooms have arrived but not fitted.
Doesn't really need much of a clean but I am sure it will get a quick going over and the cover back on it!
Some time over the winter I still want to get it a GPR can and a tail tidy... Maybe next month

Ceebl

RMS Regular
OP
Ceebl
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Currently in a toss up between the black sleeved gpr exhaust and the same model with a carbon sleeve and black tip only...
Decisions decisions...
grande_1950747694.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.