My Latest Purchase

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
I hope you don't have your heart set on a career in photography......:party:

i know i took them with my phone, but there will be better pics when i get her spruced, up, hopefully this weekend. so bear with me Mr Cutter(y)

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
some new pics in gargage, you may want to check out cutter.

Anyone seen Green Street? then do you recognise where the pics are taken :grinning:

S_Gault

RMS Regular
great little car.. i nearly bought one to do the tarmac championship in it in group N, but then i check my bank account!. Gimme a shout when you want to sell itand keep it std!

Steven

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
great little car.. i nearly bought one to do the tarmac championship in it in group N, but then i check my bank account!. Gimme a shout when you want to sell itand keep it std!

Steven

Will do!(y)

I intend on keeping it relatively std, as i said, getting prices now for timing belt change, tensioners etc:cool:

then possibly a decat! (y)

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Nice to hear from a scooby owner!:laughing:

I could go as quick down a wee road in the Rallye as the scooby in the dry without doubt. Maybe i just drive the scooby wrong lol. Scooby is nearly 'too powerful' on certain roads, where you can really use all of the pug, and its chassis is soooo well sorted its a cracker.

I want my rallye back :sob: :party:

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
I could go as quick down a wee road in the Rallye as the scooby in the dry without doubt. Maybe i just drive the scooby wrong lol. Scooby is nearly 'too powerful' on certain roads, where you can really use all of the pug, and its chassis is soooo well sorted its a cracker.

I want my rallye back :sob: :party:

Buy one:cool:

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
LOL, the 306 is a lovely car, but im sure it doesn't have the same feel as the scoob, never mind the burble of the the scoob rolling by!! It has the lovely rasp sucking grunt, but not the burble of teh scoob.

sounds like a mini scooby:p

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Will do!(y)

I intend on keeping it relatively std, as i said, getting prices now for timing belt change, tensioners etc:cool:

then possibly a decat! (y)

You can get a complete Gates kit on ebay (tensioners and belt) for around the £80 mark. You'd maybe be as well stick a water pump in there too when the belts being changed for the sake of 25 notes(y)

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
soon as i get paid its all happening, just finding a decent mechanic in london will prove harder to find

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
yep, broke one off! :confounded:

so if anyone has one, let me know!

Maxwell

Banned
luvly car m8!!! was thinkin of getting one of these, when or if i get rid of my gti...wot they like 2 insure and any chance u selling the cyclones lol!!

106lad

RMS Regular
OP
106lad
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
luvly car m8!!! was thinkin of getting one of these, when or if i get rid of my gti...wot they like 2 insure and any chance u selling the cyclones lol!!

not too bad to insure...and not a mission(y) :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.