My m8s written off cooper

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Its his 3rd new Mini in the space of a year.
First blew up due to faulty wiring , the 2nd was spot on. This one however was only a month old , had 1000 miles and just last week had a new gearbox and clutch when i drove it.It was fully laoded with chilli pack , sports suspension. Was a class car.
He just alerted me the other nite of his accident.
Comnig round a blind bend around 60 he said. Seeminly a lorry was reversing into a construction site and there was a que of traffic.
Hr turned the bend ; either hit the que of traffic or hit a fence.
Just unfortunate behind the fence was a very big tree.
From the windscreen back doesnt look too bad , but think its a write-off.
And just his luck...as he went to marsden repair centre to get his toys outta it , wat did he find but his 2nd mini one , sitting beside his also written off.
he got away quite lucky-sore arms and swollen feet and the airbag explosion burnt his thumb. But hes ok.
He aint having much luck
Matt
0400582667_001P.jpg

0400582667_002P.jpg

0400582667_003P.jpg

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
stop jumping on the bandwagon!!!

all i can say is tighten him for going round a blind corner at 60

Porter

RMS Regular
technically , if its the car im thinking of, the bend aint that blind, and theres no way he would have reached 60 from where hw would have pulled out from, but that bend has caught a few people out in the last few months.

near dunmurry lane.

Minikid

RMS Regular
OP
Minikid
Drives
Choopay
Yup thats it
thats his story n e how
ricey it was

Porter

RMS Regular
and if u were there 4 seconds later you would have seen me driving past, lol

i know his bro stevie.

POD

RMS Regular
i think he neeeds to go back to driving school.

rule 1, drive to the road conditions
rule 2, expect the unexpected

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.