My Modified Nissan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FlushNissan

Drives
Toyota Aurion Zr
i4966.jpg
i4962.jpg

Fue pics of my primera install done by Audio Advice.

FlushNissan

OP
FlushNissan
Drives
Toyota Aurion Zr
3 amps put out 2160 watts. The head unit is a kenwood kvt-627 dvd monitor. Goes up to volume 30

FlushNissan

OP
FlushNissan
Drives
Toyota Aurion Zr
Well he could of just asked it that way. i was thinking he didnt mean it like that. I dont know exactly what db it hits. It's a bit like the toledo when the work is done it is a real nice car.

FlushNissan

OP
FlushNissan
Drives
Toyota Aurion Zr
She has a year left on nct and i will see about it whan the time comes. Sort somethnig out.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Thought it might have been a Spinal Tap thing, when you need that bit of extra punch you put it up to 11 :party:

FlushNissan

OP
FlushNissan
Drives
Toyota Aurion Zr
Cheers thanks. A fue shows and cruises to show her of in the flesh will be good.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Mods look really well - the simple, smoothed effect looks first class. the wheels and build are also ace!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
why was my post deleted?? i only asked was it not illegal to have modified cars down south now?? or is it just a modified car wont pass an MOT?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.