My new black civic ep3 type r. UPDATE, MUGEN

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jdmek

RMS Regular
Bought this yesterday,

honda civic type r ep3,
nighthawk black,
very clean car no rust, scrapes or dent anywhere,
engine and gearbox is perfect,

just a few extras at min,

catback s/s exhaust,
induction kit,
lowered 40mm,
touchscreen double din,
mint recaro interior,

not many plans at min only small stuff like refurb the wheels silver or grey, wind deflectors, manifold, etc,

heres few pics anyway.

DSCN1246_zps196422d7.jpg

DSCN1252_zpsa6c4db12.jpg

DSCN1248_zpse0b6b879.jpg

DSCN1274_zpse3aa36c3.jpg

DSCN1279_zpsa05c0ab5.jpg

DSCN1254_zpsa681c235.jpg

DSCN1268_zps4c36a204.jpg

DSCN1256_zps90fb4041.jpg

DSCN1266_zps4e0f37f9.jpg

DSCN1264_zps9903995d.jpg

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Very nice EP3, nearly perfect in my opinion. They do look class standard with a bit of lowering.

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
thanks for comments, yeah they badge coming of the dash, just havent got round to it yet lol. na wasnt it mate.

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
thanks for comments lads, yeah 225 sold mate was a nice car but bit boarding lol.

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
Nice yoke (y)

Am I going mad, or have I seen those top pics in another thread? Was this owned by another forum member or something?

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
thanks mate, na i just took them pics today lol, could maybe been a different car at same place? lol. take pics of all my cars there lol.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
thought i seen pics of a milano pink one at the same location, could be wrong though

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
yeah had a red on few weeks ago, pics were at same place and wasnt milano pink was bright red lol.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Looks clean ... Stock airbox needed. Filter doesnt look the best.

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX
yeah had a red on few weeks ago, pics were at same place and wasnt milano pink was bright red lol.

So you had a red one and now you've got a black one?

Right, well I'm not entirely doting then, I just seem to forget colours! lol

jdmek

RMS Regular
OP
J
update, got a myself a dc2 mugen airbox and modifed it to fit the ep3 sounds unreal and it alot quicker reving though the gears, got the wheels freshly painted, also got a dc2 mugen twinloop backbox so gota mod it abit to fit and put a bracket on b pipe, will get more pics up at weekend,

c120bb

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
strange piece of kit. I take it that pipe just recirculates back around into the box again? If so, would that not lose power rather than gain?

soupyrachel

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini Cooper S
strange piece of kit. I take it that pipe just recirculates back around into the box again? If so, would that not lose power rather than gain?
think you get the flow off a straight through without all the noise. usually goes onto a cat back system

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
at low revs and speeds the car is dead quiet and then when the foot is planted it really opens up. Cool exhaust

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.