My new car BMW 530i MSport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rickymon24

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR
Bought this about 2 weeks ago. Plan to change the wheels, get the black kidney grills and a light tint on the windows.
pictures are :censored:, were taken with my camera phone.

02.jpg
[/img]
03.jpg
[/img]
01.jpg
[/img]
Think of getting these wheels or something very similar.
IMG_1462.jpg
[/img]

rickymon24

RMS Regular
OP
rickymon24
Drives
GTR
aye its had the gas conversion done.. costs nothing to run.. unless your on the petrol!! lol

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
Have a real soft sport for the e39 shape! I miss Daves big time!

Those BBS's would look great on it!
The electric seats are the jab arent they (y)

rickymon24

RMS Regular
OP
rickymon24
Drives
GTR
Have a real soft sport for the e39 shape! I miss Daves big time!

Those BBS's would look great on it!
The electric seats are the jab arent they (y)

Mine doesnt have electric seats :worried: it has everything else though!

satnav, bluetooth, tv, climate control,cruise control, 6 cd changer air con, leather seats.. everything but electric seats! lol

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
aye its had the gas conversion done.. costs nothing to run.. unless your on the petrol!! lol

The petrol ones are a nightmare! Dave had a 535 M-sport, sounded incredible but was it was sooo heavy and drank like there was no tomorrow! :confounded:

All the best with it though! They're a crackin' lookng car! :cool:

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
looks great, LPG ftw - must be great to have that kinda car and that kinda value for running it

lol @ "jab" claire

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Looks great man!

Tell me about the LPG, do many fuel stations supply it? Do you keep the cars performance? How much to fill a tank and range?

Cheers

rickymon24

RMS Regular
OP
rickymon24
Drives
GTR
Cheers,

There are two that I know of reasonably close to me in Belfast. The one on Kennedy way does it although their gas pump has been out of service for a few weeks. The Station on Pond park road In Lisburn do it also. I think its somethin like 50p a litre. The Tank holds about 52 litres which will get me about 210 miles or so. performance is the same as petrol as far as I can tell.

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
Love it :grinning: and LPG must make a great difference to your fuel bills. Did you pick it up locally?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.