my new car **large pics warning**

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc

RMS Moderator
OP
Marc
ACFD08.jpg
and another just for a laugh :grinning:

Twain

RMS Regular
sweet motor there lad, colour looks a treat. A nice set of bronze alloys look well with that colour.

Adam

RMS Regular
Very nice. Will have one of those at some stage too. :grinning:
What exhaust is that? Looks nice.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Gaz said:
Pussies, I've been driving the M3 with no TCS for the last 8 months. The snow and rain was particularly fun :p.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. TC stands for Talent Control :lol:

In all fairness as big headed as I can sometimes get about steering RWD stuff, it could still catch me out. One day I'll not give it the respect it deserves and many tears will flow. Lets hope its in an old sierra rather than the skyline!

Anyway, I digress - s14s, fantastic cars. Marc's is stunning and if I had to have one myself his would be the one, though in red or black or similar with Jeff's kit and rims! I've been doing a bit of research on my under capacitated nissan bretheren and it seems they are quite underrated. And far too easy to tune and out-pace its big brother, the R33 GTS-T!

Andy

s13rab

RMS Regular
looks very well welcome to the 200sx owers ....tc is for homedogs ...done worry just pratice like a mad man ...buy lots of tyres and i mean lots and enjoy yourself ;)..best of luck you have picked a winner there :laughing:

p.s if thats an ss autocrome header u might need to get the support re welded cos they all break oops ....

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Cooper said:
TC stands for Talent Control :lol:
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very very nice Marc... Soz didnt get chance to speak or see it up close on Sun nite but looks well good....

Is that an HKS muffler??? Likin the nice shiny bits, well trick, where u get them if i can ask???

My new weekend car is on its way soon so i'll be after ya's again too, WAAAAPPTTIIISSHH ;) N yes its registered :lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.