my new car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gaz

This space available for rent
OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
lol if the money's right, who knows ;)

Gaz

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
In those pics it looks in pristine condition, all you need is that Type R badge, then it shall be complete! :p

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Lovely car Gaz, always fancied one of those, but @ 21 in NI, impossible without traders! Maybe if i lived in england :laughing:

Keith

Pick

lovely car Gaz, have not seen too many white M3's in my time, hard to beat that straight six note, sweet!!!!!!!

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
The car looks sweet! I saw a white m3 (reg EAZ) drivin into ards on friday night at about 11pm or so, i overtook it at the lights comin from bangor, was it u?

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Cheers for the comments guys

@ Steve Zetec : Nope, wasn't me, I wasn't out in the car on Fri night. Don't tell me there's another white M3 about :lol:

Gaz

Biggers

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R
nice car gaz. think we met you coming into downpatrick last nite at the wee roundabout, we were in funkyfiat's white fiat bravo.

Gaz

OP
Gaz
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Nope, not me again!

Gaz

BMCoupey

RMS Member
Drives
E39 BM
Mint car Gaz...met you a few times round maiden city at the weekend and she was gleaming :grinning: ...M3 is the way to go ;)

Health to enjoy mate

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.