My new car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MISS N7HOY

Drives
MINI
Peter its as Gay as your hair when ur driving it , but we know u love it waaa lol
But i know for sure that Me & nats would make the car look more mint while cruzing in it lol !

All the hairy chest
over and out BOOBS lol !

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
excelent car and i love it, got out in it when he bought it and it's amazingly quick for what it is, health to enjoy, i love it!

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
love the car but i jsut cant like the wheels... they may grow on me, but hopefully not like a weird fungus.

health to enjoy.

Ray was telling me tales of Woe on sat night about fueling the Z4.. LOL

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
Lookin good! Wheels are sweet but for some reason I dont think they suit the car! Theres a older shape black one floatin about with Dare V4s on it!

RMS_CLK

RMS Regular
wing_commander said:
cheers everyone. ah rms_clk you cant poke around my mobile disco audi anymore haha.
@Lyons didnt see you mate,if it was after work i was sleep driving!
woodcutter my old audi was that black A3 'Tim' has kindly posted up.
here is another pic in movie house multistorey...lovin the new cybershot phone so taking every opportunity lol.:p
I do work in the bodyshop with some merc techs tho, so i might still get a poke hahah :p

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
when u said to me at pcc i thought no no no but now ive seen it i like it lol best of luck with her(y)

PeteJ

RMS Regular
OP
PeteJ
Drives
A black 4x4
the wheels are Carlsson, which is a german Merc tuning company, like AMG. The wheels i have on are actually designed specificially for the SLK. I love them but then each to their own. they will grow on u like a big wart ollie haha. try fuelling the merc,i get 20-22mpg average...highest yuet is 28 on motorway cruising!!lowest is 16.9....

PeteJ

RMS Regular
OP
PeteJ
Drives
A black 4x4
bibby you plonker....expense is absolutely nothin to do with it. you either like or you dont regardless of price. to be honest i have only heard of very few people who aren't fussed on the multispoke, but when you see them in real life you will def appreciate them on the car IMO.

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
I knew i should have done archaeology. Dammit.

Looks well and as jonny has said....needs closer inspection. Never know when the 2 of us might land up for a nosey. :p

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
wing_commander said:
petrol can create tuff times.:relieved: its a 7sp auto 3litre V6.
PMSL, im not surprised petrols tuff on u with that tanny/donkey!!!!!

Tis nicer in flesh the couple o times i seen it but like Ollie i just not 100% on the rims...

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
wing_commander said:
the wheels are Carlsson, which is a german Merc tuning company, like AMG. The wheels i have on are actually designed specificially for the SLK. I love them but then each to their own. they will grow on u like a big wart ollie haha. try fuelling the merc,i get 20-22mpg average...highest yuet is 28 on motorway cruising!!lowest is 16.9....

What sort of performance are you gettin for that fuel economy??? Im beginnin to think the Vectra isnt so bad after all!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.