My New Car!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sir Sax

Drives
vts
wooohooooo nicey nice! lovin' the interior, whats the wee screen all about, usual guff, mpg, tyre pressure etc.? very nice mate :laughing:

bob

RMS Regular
Nice all round motor scrob, she'll be looking the part once shes decked with the spacer kit :cool:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Good to see you have realised the error of your ways and binned the Focus!!

It looks like a mint example. I take it, its had the usual....remap, filter and exhaust??

Keep 'er lit!!

Jonny F

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Its looking well scrob! All the best with the new car, i don't think i'll be going up the 1/4 mile against you anymore!
teeth_smile.gif

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Had a few run's in this weapon now, and the only way to describe it is using the word WEAPON!!

Fantastic car :grinning:

Keith

Jason

RMS Regular
was in her2 day a sail and she is a gorgeous wee car, as mentioned its like a baby audi inside!! go's well too!

Rob

RMS Regular
OP
Rob
Drives
Amarok V6
Cheers folks! Ordered my H&R suspension for her on Thursday..50mm H&R springs over Bilstein shocks, so should be low and handle well too :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.