My new e36 m3 Saloon >> updated post #92

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
that looks lovely indeed Eagar. looks the same colour as mine in the flesh. I wish I could say mine has no scratches though.

Nothing a trip to a scratch repair place won't solve though!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
If its a good one its worth it, I think our prices for m3's are deserved, there all scrap with hard lives rusting out and clocked. Genuine ones are still worth good money.

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
Too expensive for me, well 5k is grand but it would cost me over 2k euro to get it red'd here in ireland and then 1200 per year road tax lol

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
lol I have indeed bought this one! It's sitting in my apartment car park right now. don;t really need another one :p

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
I've reg'd the last 3 cars I've had all up north, tax'd and mot'd and driven them down here for about a year each but customs always caught up with me eventually.

Would rather not have the hassle anymore of being afraid to drive my cars incase they get impounded lol

Maxwell

Banned
makes more sense :grinning:

I really fancy another E36 coupe but the ones I want are too dear :worried: (GT2)

i know of a 1998 m3 evo convertible in black with cream leather LHD and 70,000kms (45,000 miles) its got a starting problem (crank position sensor imo) and the guy is looking 5000 euro (4600 quid)

and slinky niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

pablo

RMS Moderator
i know of a 1998 m3 evo convertible in black with cream leather LHD and 70,000kms (45,000 miles) its got a starting problem (crank position sensor imo) and the guy is looking 5000 euro (4600 quid)

and slinky niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

no offense mate but a lhd vert with running problems. No thanks :p

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
I've reg'd the last 3 cars I've had all up north, tax'd and mot'd and driven them down here for about a year each but customs always caught up with me eventually.

Would rather not have the hassle anymore of being afraid to drive my cars incase they get impounded lol

Very clean looking M. If you come up to the North at the weekend (even most) you would be fine customs wise. ;)

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
If I remember rite he has to drive past the Garda station every morning. Plus they had a word with him before about his e30 on north plates.

Slinky u coming up this weekend? I'll race ya lol

slinky2000

RMS Regular
OP
slinky2000
Drives
Fiesta ST
Phil is indeed right, I have to drive past the station every single day so there's only so many times they'll see the same yellow reg going past before they start asking questions lol

By law I can have a northern/uk reg if I'm there more than 6 months a year. but... I'm not lol

Sorry Phil, don't think I'll be home till Halloween weekend

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
ah rite, i used to be home a right bit when i was at uni and never had any bother, got stopped before and showed them a few bills for my northern address and they were happy enough.

Soooo much dearer to have white plates though.

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
No probs slinky. Would have been good to show you how much extra power you have now compared to your e30 since my fez was about the same as the e30 it can wait lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.