My new mirrors

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
These are my new spoon mirrors that just came from japland.

Spoon Mirrors 1.jpg

Spoon mirror 2.jpg

Spoon mirrors 3.jpg

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
stop taking pictures and fit the damn things!!!! it`ll take 20 mins...

awesome mirrors, as i said i wanted these and somehow ended up with Ganadors... ah well. LOL

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
The only problem is there is a crack on the passenger side mirror so i wana get it sorted first. For £180 i want them perfect. Ollie you have no idea how much I wana pu them on.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
just a glass crack i assume?

where from for £180? best i could get was £230 shipped about 9 or 10 months ago. and the ganadors were dearer again :worried:

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Got them off simon at cartoys. No it seems as though there is a crack in the laqour on the carbon. Its right at the top as well, if it had been at the bottom I would have let it lye. No problem though he is more than happy to sort it out for me.

I think they were £200 but he knocked a bit off must be because ive bought so much from him.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
OP
Captain Starlet
Drives
S2000
Yea he is good and is always straight with you. Just a pity cartoyz lives in the arsehole of nowhere. Ive gon a different way each time ive been up its crazy.

ShiftyMR2

Drives
Toyota MR2
what is it with you comber boys and your civics?! buy a proper jap car!! heehee :p lookin well G, try and not lose the books with this one

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.