My New Scooby...

• Thread starter Deleted member 1517
  • Start date
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deleted member 1517

D
Been meaning to do this for a while, had the car since October now and it has changed quite a bit. I would love some feedback on what you all think of the scoop, getting mixed opnions.

So heres the before and after pics of my new wagon:
Before Front:
ScoobBeforeFront.jpg

After Front:
ScoobAfterFront.jpg

Before Side:
ScoobBeforeSide.jpg

After Side:
ScoobAfterSide.jpg

Before Rear:
ScoobBeforeRear.jpg

After Rear:
ScoobAfterRear.jpg

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
crackin scooby mate, some change before and after. are you goin to the rr on sat

tim

RMS Regular
lovely mate, im not a scoob man but she looks much better now!

where about you from in carrick mate, havent seen this about?

tim

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Good job mate!!

Wont be there on Sat by the looks of it...got a wee deal to make on the mainland :laughing:

Deleted member 1517

OP
D
Good job mate!!

Wont be there on Sat by the looks of it...got a wee deal to make on the mainland :laughing:

SO I HEAR! good job mate! In the end of it you really were never gonna catch me in that heap of yours! jk! I really liked it, I would imagine im gonna like the new beast even better tho.

Keep your eye out, im floating around Carrick all the time, must just be bad timing.

Thanks for the comments guys! much appricated

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Wouldn't be keen on the vent myself but the rest is a great transformation, nicely done :grinning: Any plans for rims?

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
gotta be honest.... I'm not a fan of the big new age STI vent on the classic :worried:. Bar that its looking good! :grinning:. Although its crying out for slightly bigger wheels now that you have the 'big wing'.

Rik

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E46 M3
Looks alot better, Not sure on the vent myself but duno until I see it in the flesh

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
Looks well mate, although i think the new shape scooby vent on the bonnet is a bit too big for the car, just looks slightly out of place

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.