my new whip

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
well to replace the yellow storm ,a new lighter way of having fun. bought from a mate of a forum member on here. seems well looked after we yoke. full twin arrow system, K&N and the dreaded dyno jet kit, what a ball ache those kits are.. the thing was running so rich it didnt like constant throttle and was a general pain in the hole but its what i was expecting.

two nights with spanners and a few jets and its running smooth as butter.. they are soft old things performance wise but thats what i was looking.. iv still got the mori if i wana go out and rip the ass outa things ,but this things fun. well pleased with it.

FSaY8Er.jpg

p3Ss117.jpg

SvovyyO.jpg

M9eQFgn.jpg

tg3eLH6.jpg

the mighty FMX

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
looks a lot cleaner already, I was trying to get him to sell me it 6 weeks ago and he wouldnt, hence why I bought the 1050. Cant wait to see what you end up doing to it! HTR

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
ay iv been giving it a we clean and checking it over..running sweet as a nut now. just needed the jetting leaned off a LOT lol...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.