my renault 19 :s

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ade Hughes

RMS Regular
Drives
mk6.5 fiesta zet
well this is my first eva car. its a 1995 renault 19 1.4 48000 miles on her. it gets me from a - b so i cant really complain. dont really have any plans for it. dont kno if it would be worth it. mabey a set of 16v alloys and springs if anything was to go onto it.

DSC02796.jpg

DSC02797.jpg

DSC02798.jpg

DSC02802.jpg

DSC02800.jpg

all c+c welcome

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Looks to be a very clean car, and with those miles (y)

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Looks pretty clean. Most of them are shagged by now. Good find you got there.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Defaintly a straight looking wee motor! Dont be embarrased about it we all have to start somewhere!

Ade Hughes

RMS Regular
OP
Ade Hughes
Drives
mk6.5 fiesta zet
i got it free :p my granda gave it to me. thats why it is in such good condition. he only ever used it going to golf and back. and was never raked nor rallied.

Baz C

Banned
tidy first motor, we all started off somewhere. as long as it goes and stops

Ade Hughes

RMS Regular
OP
Ade Hughes
Drives
mk6.5 fiesta zet
it nearly didnt stop on tuesday. was drivin around town at night. and the brake pad snapped or sommit. so i had hardly any brakes had to drive home at like 5 mph to make sure i didnt crash into the back of someone

Marc

RMS Moderator
very very clean looking.. get a set of 16v wheels on it.. or the megane coupe 2.0 16v wheels, both look very good on that car. a 30mm drop would also be benificial.

good first car there mate!

Jonny

RMS Regular
ade as said in the other thread, the 16v kit looks so good on these, get it slapped on do a wee replica

health to enjoy

Ade Hughes

RMS Regular
OP
Ade Hughes
Drives
mk6.5 fiesta zet
see if i was to put on alloys and lower it. if i didnt inform my insurance company about them. would anything happen?? unless i had an accident?

supercc

RMS Regular
Tidy lookin Renault. Got given my first car too and its a great start. Good luck with it.

Peje

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI CS45
if u had reno wheels on it u could possibly say thats the way u bought it but wit it lower'd u have nochance wen it comes 2 insurance without tellin them.

gordyb

RMS Member
Drives
Focus
good luck with her ade and dont be rakin round the back streets as if your on the motor way an gettin stopped by the cops...... oh thats rite you already have lol

Ade Hughes

RMS Regular
OP
Ade Hughes
Drives
mk6.5 fiesta zet
i wasnt racing! it was the stupid bitch infront of me was going so slow it looked like i was racing. :laughing:

Pete C

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Sti TypeR
i have a 16valve bonnet vent and spoiler for a 19, pm if ur interested. had one of em cars myself, cracker car

Neal

N
Tidy car mate its your first one so drive it safe and enjoy it!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah do it as a r19 16v shud look smart, loved them motors bak in the day

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.