My RR results :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Yeungster

1st time I took it to be RR'ed it was down on power at 163.2bhp, and 135lb/ft torque.

After sorting out a few little problems, mainly tappety tappety tap problems, and doing a DIY service, I took it to be RR'ed again, to see if everything ok again.

Same RR, this time 173.2bhp and 144.8lb/ft torque :laughing:

Very happy with the results 8)

Yeungster

OP
Yeungster
Very happy with it Manda! Goes to show what a looked after engine can do :laughing:

Yeungster

OP
Yeungster
yeah, i heard about his problems he's been having. We've been discussing about it on the gti-6/rallye owners club. No doubt something simple is causing it

Yeungster

OP
Yeungster
Standard figures are 167bhp, so I'm more than happy that it's pushing out slightly more than standard.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
yeah i went from 172bhp to 160!! :grinning:. but i think i've found the culpret since. looks like my air filter got completely covered in crap when the sump got cracked the other month. I took it off this weekend and since replacing it, its running ALOT better :grinning: ;). just need another RR day now!

Yeungster

OP
Yeungster
DId you clean out the throttle body too? Oil might have got up there. Always worth taking the time to make sure :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.