my wee Sport!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

brendy

RMS Regular
Yup gorgeous wee cars, loads of them usually at phillip pedersons just up the road from me, the 3 door is screaming for a 2.0 version maybe even a smaller displacement engine with turbo.

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
haha cool wee car - i remember tiff drivin it on 5th gear and he loved it. very nice

MiniMad

RMS Regular
OP
MiniMad
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
car_img2.jpg

http://www.suzukisport.com/car/new_...sport.com/car/new_swiftsport/img/car_img2.jpg
theres so many thing you can do to them! they have been out in japan for 2years! and the engine is the the same internals as the rally car! and 210bhp is obtainable without turbo! :grinning: lol

as for needing it, it goes pretty well, i no 125bhp isnt much but the wee engine is dead strong and pulls well thru every gear!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
keep her sleg with an ashley competition exhaust system for that extra japanese "baaaaaaaaaaapppppp" oh and make up a sunp guard for those hairy trips to the stages ;)

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Was it not announced that these were supposed to come with the 1.5t engine that the colt comes with just before they were released then it was changed to the 1.6 sport?

Such a shame theres no TBO!

MiniMad

RMS Regular
OP
MiniMad
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
Was it not announced that these were supposed to come with the 1.5t engine that the colt comes with just before they were released then it was changed to the 1.6 sport?

Such a shame theres no TBO!
no but there has been rumors of a special edition with a supercharger :relieved:

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Looks great mate, health to drive, far nicer than a mini :laughing:.

Very quirky little hatch, love it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.