my winter toy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nasty

Drives
subaru
subaru park up now till easter so i be playing with this over the winter

Attachments

• bt.jpg
    bt.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 39

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
I think a set of the original alloys would help it a lot.Never a fan of chrome and white, especially on such an old car.

2163698_33_full.jpg

nasty

OP
N
Drives
subaru
you mean like this one
hi boys you dont no your toys 2.8i lsd ,digtial dash ,got all the toys standard from the factory , starion dont look like that cause i have gold 2.6 starion seating beside her in the shed ,plus have 4 other standard 28.i as well just thought this be different for a change

Attachments

• KB0006.jpg
    KB0006.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 90

nasty

OP
N
Drives
subaru
its the bodykit that we were commenting on, well i was anyway... :relieved:[/quote]

well was sick of looking at stardard ones and this came up for sale thought it be different

2002 Tii

Banned
standard ones look damn good though, hard to bead the 80's styling of cars like these. bodykit and wheels just aint doing anything at all for me, looks like a teenager has decided to modify his dad's car when he wasn't looking.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Never seen one of those before, looks like a mongrel with Supra and Starion parents.

It's certainly different, but wheels don't suit. I think it would look great with the standard rims as posted above.

I'm sure you'll have lots of tail out fun over the winter in that though!!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
hmm... I actually quite like the kit & wheels on it... though I do like the standard version a little bit more

Love the starions too, the boys red one at the Fintona show a few years back was so cool, ended up chatting to him for ages about it... 80's sport coupes whip hole IMO

nasty

OP
N
Drives
subaru
2002 Tii said:
standard ones look damn good though, hard to bead the 80's styling of cars like these. bodykit and wheels just aint doing anything at all for me, looks like a teenager has decided to modify his dad's car when he wasn't looking.

your rite there but in this case the man that own this was a old boy racer of 47 he spend 12G this 2 thousand justfor body kit , 3 thousand dollars for wheels ,15hundred for leather interior, i dont even like white but at £1400 i cant refuse it now

nasty

OP
N
Drives
subaru
Woodcutter said:
Same here, I absolutely love Starion's!! Especially red ones!! They're one of the coolest coupes ever made!! :cool:

yes one of the cools cars ever made, i love im never take her cause miten take her one in one its happen once all ready , diff wicker then a m3 cant hold on to them in the rain so i dont take im out in it only 50k on her she my second most prizes car i have subaru comes first then starion then standard supras2.8i and winter tiy thats if she lasts the winter

Attachments

• 41_12.jpg
    41_12.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 80

nasty

OP
N
Drives
subaru
2002 Tii said:
don't forget the 1st generation RX7s :grinning:[/quote

yes cool and fast hadone too but when they lying up it bad for the engine winkles on rotary engine goes lying uo cost a heap to fix

Barry

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A/A4
Seen this at the Jap show at Junction One parked beside a red Starion a while back, one of my favourites there (despite the body kit). Beautiful car (y)

nasty

OP
N
Drives
subaru
Amos said:
That car looks mint, lad.... would ya sell her????

yes sale her surely and have mint black standard one for sale and silver auto standard one for sale

Attachments

• KB0006.jpg
    KB0006.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 55
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.