2001 C5 Corvette

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Hahaha I'll get better photos I'm absolutely horrendous at it. It's a left hooker yes and it's so easy to adapt , literally you just adjust your spacial awareness instinctly. I'll get some interior shots later. It had a valvetronic system modifying the original exhaust so can open butterflies to have full thru exhaust routed to the ground from Infront of the back axle or closed for stock peace and quiet. Obviously it's been in quiet mode for about 5seconds since I got it. Couldn't run one everyday though the guage seems to drop even when it's just sitting in the driveway.

61_Vert

RMS Regular
Drives
Octy 5e vRS tDI
716686527_boselectahoooo.gif.67eb2ac638380060f9b5d574afe5f842.gif

the MJ approves! you be a bad invisible Peetay Pan Corvette drivin' Mutha ******! Shamone!

Last edited:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Did I see this this morning around comber direction? Looked the part on the road

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
That is tremendous. Hard to believe you could be cruising round in something like that for the same price as a Golf GTi!

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Fair play. Now that is a proper car

Would love to see it with silver wheels though...

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Almost bought a C5 just like it in 06 but got a pontiac GTO instead, major regrets but did love the GTO a lot. The Vette is an awesome car, such a stance.

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Fantastic thing. Well done having the guts to buy something different.

Had a chat with the owner of a yellow c5 z06 on Sunday, he’s had his since 2005!!

AC

RMS Regular
Very nice Shannon! Spotted this for sale and thought it would be a class itch to scratch. You should give Terry a shout and get some photo's of them both together!

Last edited:

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
I've had Terry's ear bent the last week already , good to know someone that has plenty of experience with them , that said the general consensus is they are a very reliable car. For 18 year old it's in absolute exceptional condition and only landed from states this year too. Will hopefully make a few meets if I ever get a chance.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Cool! Would love to have a nosey at this in the flesh, hopefully see it at a car meet this summer. Is it annoying driving a LHD car?

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Well that is a big lump of awesome! We're in need of some noise videos!:cool:

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Cool! Would love to have a nosey at this in the flesh, hopefully see it at a car meet this summer. Is it annoying driving a LHD car?

Not even slightly annoying infact it really feels no different after a short period of time. I wouldn't let it ever put you off buying a LHD car here.