2001 C5 Corvette

bert3005

RMS Regular
Drives
audi tt, accord
Are you from Bangor? If so passed you couple times this morning and car looks fantastic

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
Yup, great to see something different and special on here.

looks a nice example. has the FK2 been sold to make way for this?

completely different driving experiences i am sure ... but looks the business. Styling freedom was alot healthier years ago ... now everything pretty much looks the same.

Enjoy it (y)

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Fantastic! They just look so right straight from the factory. So much stuff available for them too you'll never be bored modding it.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Miami Vice, they don’t come much cooler than that! Love it, well done (y)

dddrrift

RMS Regular
that's cool, big change that, although hard to beat the super smooth LS! see the FK up for sale too!

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Yup, great to see something different and special on here.

looks a nice example. has the FK2 been sold to make way for this?

completely different driving experiences i am sure ... but looks the business. Styling freedom was alot healthier years ago ... now everything pretty much looks the same.

Enjoy it (y)

FK2 is away yeah , genuinely will miss it but couldn't pass on the vette. Absolutely couldn't be any different but I don't regret it at all, really puts a smile on the face even just cruising.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Spotted you today at the N'ards road roundabout, talk about eye catching :cool:

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
This is fantastic ! Just seen this thread.
Owning that will be smiles for miles fun and it’ll have a ton more character than all the usual stuff.
Well done 👏

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
These are class pieces of kit, my mate bought a brand new one that was sat in a dealers forecourt in Bonn. It had been sat for a couple of years and he got a good deal on it. We did a few vmax autobahn runs in it for the craic but it deffo got a bit floaty above 150.

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Thanks everyone for the kind words I really didn't expect this to get such a warm welcome, much appreciated. @Mel yes I was there probably multiple times today Iol.its a really comfortable nice place to be and doesn't encourage the hallion within the come out so it's a win win in my books, even if it's not so fuel friendly. Smiles per gallon are worth more than miles per gallon however!

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Thanks everyone for the kind words I really didn't expect this to get such a warm welcome, much appreciated. @Mel yes I was there probably multiple times today Iol.its a really comfortable nice place to be and doesn't encourage the hallion within the come out so it's a win win in my books, even if it's not so fuel friendly. Smiles per gallon are worth more than miles per gallon however!

You were sadly stopped in traffic so I didn't get to hear it, I'll be keeping an eye or should I say ear out :laughing:

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
It can be either quiet as a mouse or as loud as it can get, it has cool exhaust mod to the stock system which acts like a butterfly/valvetronic setup so can route the exhaust to the backboxes or just straight through so to speak.certainly is loud but it's glorious lol.

Reactions: Mel

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Nice one Shannon! Spotted you on Sunday near Ray Grahams. No missing that!

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Saw you too Dan but was last minute as you turned on to Movilla road!. Yes there's nothing discreet about it at all so I've been driving rather sensibly in it lol.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
My 5 year old made my wife wait until you got back to the car the other day so he could hear it drive off. He told me all about it when I got in from work. Thumbs up from him lol

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Hahahaha no way, was that round the corner from your house by any chance? Think I saw him standing by the doctors clinic?

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
Hahahaha no way, was that round the corner from your house by any chance? Think I saw him standing by the doctors clinic?

Yep, think she had just collected him from the school. I was jealous he seen it and I didnt 😂

Shannonsir

RMS Regular
OP
Shannonsir
Drives
Camaro SS
Give me a shout sure I'll be back this Fri hopefully, however I did meet a badger tonight ffs , repairs now required to bumper but could have been worse.