MY04 WRX 02c blue

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
View attachment 215723 gave her to my local Turkish car wash and since it was a nice day treat the kids to a day out without the wife, was tempted to put her back up for sale head was telling me too but the wife told me to wisen up

Dont sell it.....you will only regret it. Sold my classic wagon and always regretted it now back to a blobeye like yourself. Yours looks well good example keep her!

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Dont sell it.....you will only regret it. Sold my classic wagon and always regretted it now back to a blobeye like yourself. Yours looks well good example keep her!
She will be staying put, I've had a few classics and regretted selling them, this one only has a bit of rust starting where the front flaps have been fitted, new wings waiting to go on when I get chance

driven

RMS Regular
OP
driven
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Sold the speedlines got an offer I couldn't refuse so got a set of widetrack enkei STI wheels, was having a mess about with colours and fancied a change from the norm
IMG_20181214_162457.jpg
received_451321145396209.jpeg

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Be interesting to see how those rims look on the car.
If you hear of any revolutions for sale let me know, have to be 5x100 though.

Aren’t the Widetrack wheels 5x114? And your WRX is 5x100?

Or did I imagine that?

Thats what I was thinking too.lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.