N.I op storm meet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

fabiostar

RMS Regular
Drives
well iv been into the firestorm thing for years, great bunch of loons, they have weekend meets all over the uk so it was time to bring the meet to N.I...

12 storms turned up along with a few guys who brought there other bikes as storms aint that comfy if your travelling from kent and the south coast...

much beer drinking and general looning about took place.
based in portrush. saturday was down the coast, carnlough for iceream then onto carrick for lunch.

lKftxHz.jpg

V4EMOOy.jpg

2Q9SzAX.jpg

i done front end charlie and a mate done tail gunner most of the weekend

lEZDsNq.jpg

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
left Carrick and headed to the UGP course.. lads wanted to see the course and get a few pics then 6 of us took a.....progressive lap lol...

J0Fl3nW.jpg

vPbPX2k.jpg

nsSWSR8.jpg

the lap we had was ,well fecking mental, all at legal speeds you understand.

then off to joeys for a rest and more chat before taking in a few more interesting road to portrush and beer time.

ZgniR2I.jpg

SqGIgZL.jpg

vVJtVqy.jpg

fabiostar

RMS Regular
OP
fabiostar
Drives
sunday, up and away north towards castlerock and got the ferry over to movilla?. and yes we had to go to muff lol.. then onto malin head and a loop round on mad roads before getting the ferry back to portrush and more beer.

Gh7qFdN.jpg

iTWq2fD.jpg

CPxJXNB.jpg

BuPLCgf.jpg

meet norman from scotland, looks like he wouldnt hurt a fly ? in 35 years of biking iv never been so impressed by the use of one wheel in my life, in just about every gear in the box lol.

qpYUxd3.jpg

500 hundred miles over two days with some proper fast safe riders... roll on 3 weeks when its Scotlands turn to host the party....

im busted..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.