Nav Rally NI, 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
OP
RallyCiaran
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
The Dungannon Moonraker rally is on Friday night 22nd September, so less than 2 weeks away. It is a navigation rally with a few special tests thrown in for fun. The navigation will be kept very easy so should be no problem to any of the targa crews. It's not very often that you get to do special tests at night so it will be a bit of new experience. Entry is only £25 so an evening out rallying for very little money, a standard road will do spot on, no need for expensive equipment. Navigation rallying is a fairly small group of people so feel free to ask any questions about it and I'll try and answer them for you, it's not scary and it's a great motorsport to get started in.

Club page:
2017 Moonraker Rally

Facebook event page:

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Anicc calendar says tonight but dont see any regs so i assume it is off.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I believe it's been moved to February. Hopefully get to do a few next year and there's a better uptake in them. They're a great nights craic.

FAKER

RMS Regular
Drives
loadsa stuff
I've done the firecracker this last few years... it's the only thing I actually do!! Now what?!!

FAKER

RMS Regular
Drives
loadsa stuff
Yeah the firecracker is a great wee event. Rathfriland's tour of the mournes is another...

RallyCiaran

RMS Regular
OP
RallyCiaran
Drives
Nova 1600 8v
The Firecracker has been postponed until the 16th Feb 2018.

We will have a good run of nav rallies at the start of next year:
16/02/2018 Firecracker, UAC
02/03/2018 Erne Safari, Enniskillen
09/03/2018 Snowdrop, Dungannon
30/03/2018 SOUSE Developments Rally, Cookstown.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.