Needed... sprayer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
as above i need someone who's keen to do a full respray on the golf with some custom bits im willing to leave the car bare ready for work but i need someone easily payed too around me area!

and good!

so who?

veedubboy

RMS Regular
dirk diggler said:
i know they aren't the closest of people, but what about Power Style

PMSL seen some of their work.... dont think they understand what overspray is :oops:

Bronk

RMS Regular
the wizard in b'bridge is gud! they sprayed vtec 99 civic and ally mac flip painted megane! but mite b a bit far 4 u

Carnut44

RMS Regular
yeh im sure they r easy payed the acept cash cheque cards... but i wudnt like 2c what they r asking for...

whitepug

try DL tyres out at the giants causeway.der is sum chap in portrush gd aswel n spose to b cheap.wat colour u goin for?

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Brendan, In Maiden City..

He's good at it, and would only charge you about £600 for a top job! He sprayed Scrobs old Ibiza (purpley blue one) and did all the smoothing/kit fitting for £600!

Keith

bob

RMS Regular
Theres a boy down my direction calld bubble who does a good job, did all the work to the red hdi 306 in the forsale section. Pm me if you want his number

Marty Lad

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Powerstlye cost a bomb and take forever, be prepared to ring them every week to be told it'll be ready next week, then next week, then the week after that etc.....

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
metal flake u can get subtle lad jst done use the hole wee tub u get of it a mate did his corsa in the rainbow gear and u would not really notice it tho when up close it did look well. if u mix some silver to ur paint its only goin to make it more matalic lookin.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Phil_D said:
Pocket_Rocket did a great job on my car

yup its truley amazing looking :grinning:

does all my work too.

jason - that was jeff in the car up at ballymena that day when u were buying the amp.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
yep i know who he is pablo iv been about ballymena enough :p

Aslong as the money's right (which seems to be) il give him a go!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.