New 2020 BMW 4 Series leaks ahead of tomorrow's unveiling

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Loyal brand boffins who refuse to accept they are brutal and are absolutely convinced beyond reason anything else on the road is scrap.

We talking about people buying new BMWs or Fords here? 😜😂

Yea the new grille across the range is awful though.

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
Here's a proper beemer grille

2004-145976-1938-bmw-328-roadster1.jpg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
I can’t imagine it will look any better in the metal, but I would really like to see one for comparison.

I really didn’t like the new 1 series based on the photos, but I actually quite liked the shape once I actually seen one up close.

Q.S Gav

RMS Regular
I wouldn’t buy an M car then stick a bumper on that makes it look like a more common, older model.

Then again, I really like the new M3, front included.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Comes with a cover so doesn't scare the children :joy:

I think you've cracked it ................ this is all some elaborate halloween-inspired PR ruse by BMW. The sudden appearance of the grille gives people the fright of their life; their adrenal glands immediately release cortisol & adrenaline whilst gluecose flows into their bloodstream as millions of years of evolution put them into fight or flight mode. Once their heart slows down and this high wears off, their chemical defences fade and they crash - at which point a friendly, comforting and persuasive BMW salesman appears to massage away their anxieties via an attractive 5 year PCP plan, with only a modest deposit needed.

*or maybe their designers are idiots