12.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Love everything about it bar the silver moustache on the back bumper, might look better in black or carbon

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Hmm. Not sure about the front bumper angles. And rear valence is a definite no.

I suspect in a few weeks it’ll have grown on me and will be loving it though!

Love all the tech though, I can’t wait until some of the new Audi’s with that interior drop down to sensible money in a few years. My only gripe with the touchscreen heating controls is not being able to change without looking down at it.

Completely agree regarding the touch screen interfaces. They look great but can be pretty distracting to use whilst driving. The Golf has this annoying habit of throwing pop ups about Car-Net whilst driving that need cleared or they're covering half the screen :mad:

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
I'm going to go against the grain here and say that, whilst it's undoubtedly going to be a good car, and the interior looks great, the exterior is a bit fussy with lines everywhere.

The back end in particular is not pleasant. Certainly not what you would call a pretty car. Might look better in the flesh though, likely to be a huge car too if the previous RS6 is anything to go by!

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Those aren't mutually exclusive though, as previous versions have shown well.

Audi's problem is that they make the normal crap stuff look so agressive now that they have to go a step further with the rs stuff to make it look appropriate.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Will look forward to the potential of owning one in 10-15 years 🤪

As others have said hopefully it helps the current model depreciate to more humble levels! Must say... shame they don’t homogate these for towing...

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Will look forward to the potential of owning one in 10-15 years 🤪

As others have said hopefully it helps the current model depreciate to more humble levels! Must say... shame they don’t homogate these for towing...
This model has a tow bar if required from factory.

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Well, in that case.... tow vehicle sorted in 10-15 years! Superb machine If it can now also tow in fairness....

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
I'm sure North Americans are losing their ****, but 6 mins is a touch long 😂 agree that it's s cool ad though

zafturbo

RMS Regular
The c7 may in fact come down in price to a level that there more affordable to the average joe but it’s not the buying of an rs6 that’s the problem it’s the cost it takes to maintain one to a quality level.Would need a second mortgage to replace say front and rear discs for example alone .never mind your 15 mpg .
The new models bumpers look weird ,I personally do not like them but like everything in life ,you soon get used to it .

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
The c7 may in fact come down in price to a level that there more affordable to the average joe but it’s not the buying of an rs6 that’s the problem it’s the cost it takes to maintain one to a quality level.Would need a second mortgage to replace say front and rear discs for example alone .never mind your 15 mpg .
The new models bumpers look weird ,I personally do not like them but like everything in life ,you soon get used to it .

For the same price as a set of discs and pads from Audi I was able to fit an entire set of BIGGER AP brakes, 410mm discs, calipers, carriers, disc bells, lines etc

Now I can replace both front discs for less than one costs from Audi

Will probably get the rear discs swapped with the same kind of setup, minus the upgraded calipers.

It is possible to maintain them cheaper, without compromising on quality, it's just making sure you use the quality parts when absolutely needed. Wouldn't be skimping on the above!

15mpg? Oooff I must be doing something wrong 😂😂😂 lucky to get that

It's also worth noting that now that the 4.0 V8s have a few miles under their belts, there's a few popping up with big issues 😲
Screenshot_20190901-214624_Chrome.jpg

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Im hoping the price falls on the C7 they are an awesome car and tick so many box`s as a family car. I have done the wedding thing bought the house and built the garage the wife is up for it as we dont plan on moving any where in the next ten years so it just comes down to the monthly spend and do I keep or sell the RS4. The only other stumbling block is the Golf do I push on finish it and leave the RS6 for maybe next year.