New Bike :) GSXR 750

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

clarkeg

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW S1000rr
Any of you on nibikers might have seen this post but here it is again :grinning:

Picking up my new (well new to me) GSXR 750 at the end of the month, 2 weeks tomorrow and I will have it :grinning: Can't wait.

bike_zps30ab66c1.jpg

Big Andy

RMS Regular
Drives
Peugeot
Stunning bike. I was up that neck of the woods today but didn't have what i was after

andy_mcc

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf R 7.5
Yep K7, seen you link but I want the Yoshimura Carbon slip on for mine :grinning:

My dad just put that exhaust on his k7, looks and sounds the ticket. Adds a bit of width to the back of the bike, not keen on the standard exhaust, its like having a car with no wing mirrors or something, just doesnt look right

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Fantastic looking bikes!
750 is such an all rounder!

Jealous!

clarkeg

RMS Regular
OP
C
Drives
BMW S1000rr
Cheers guys picked it up last week, I have removed the passenger foot pegs as it doesn't have a rear seat anyway :grinning: I have a lovely yoshimura R55 exhaust ordered so hoping to get it fitted this week once it arrives :grinning:

DSC_0710Large_zpsa703466e.jpg

DSC_0709Large_zps78dffc41.jpg

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Class mate,

get a tiny wee plate like I had and locate it under the tail unit!
You can just see my plate above the hugger in the below pic lol
If pulled its just a £30 fine, and I never had one (I did get pulled once, but no fine!)

ff2.jpg

or

DSC_0062.jpg

clarkeg

RMS Regular
OP
C
Drives
BMW S1000rr
Class mate,

get a tiny wee plate like I had and locate it under the tail unit!
You can just see my plate above the hugger in the below pic lol
If pulled its just a £30 fine, and I never had one (I did get pulled once, but no fine!)

I have a smaller plate ordered for it but its not as small as the one in the pictures but smaller than the one currently on it :grinning:

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Man, looking at this, I really need another bike lol :cool:

Take bad money for this ? lol

clarkeg

RMS Regular
OP
C
Drives
BMW S1000rr
That looks very tidy indeed, much difference with the standard exhaust?

I haven't really had a chance to take it out as I was working today but heading away to Wicklow on Friday for 3 nights with 5 other bikers so I'll know better then :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.