New blast airfresnhers @ Procar

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
New range of blast airfreshners from Graphenic, there is 16 different scents in there range and we have brought in 14 of these, with these they are a sanitiser & odour neutraliser.
a few of the scents are as follows,

apple & cinnamon
cherry
strawberry
black ice
lemzie
watermellon
wild berri
essence
czar

all in stock at the shop in carryduff tel 02890 817187
blast.jpg

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Picked up a couple yesterday echoing the Autosmart Berry Blast, Cranberry and Berry scents. Easier to apply sparingly unlike the original Blast cans, and scent is very concentrated. Apparently powder based and also odour neutralising, so longer lasting and actively “cleaning” where applied. Branding is “industrial minimal” to say the least, but if they are effective I’d buy again.

Also picked up some Aerospace 303 after being a big Autosmart Finish fan for years to try out, and Glaco Glass Sealant to replace the Stoners Invisible Glass and G3 Glasscoat that I’ve run out of (both are very effective and easy to apply FYI). Alcantara cleaner and some brushes completed the visit to Procar!!

Have to say I was very impressed by the amount of “on the shelf” stock currently on show at Procar, variety, and completeness of product lines is at the very best I have ever seen there, and Davy his usual “engaging” self!! Well worth a visit if you haven’t been to meet @Davey@Procar and stock up the supplies!!!