New Car Care Products(303,occ Prewash,cg Wax,zino Etc)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
Been looking through alot of cleaning products recently and been tying to add to the massive range that i supply to yourselves/public,heres just a few bits i have added over the last few weeks,
Aerospace 303 protectant
Chemical guys Lava wax
Orchard auto-care citrus pre-wash,cotten candy snow foam
Zino -- z2/z5/z6/z8 all seams very popular
Dri-u-quik drying towels are back in again cant keep these rrp £7.99 or 2 for £15.00

remember we have the following available, cartec,autosmart,3m,meguiars,303,naviwax,poorboys,chemical guys,orchard auto-care,zymol ltd items,maxolen,raceglaze,smartwax,suparguard,bilthamber,glimerman,etc, grit guards/buckets,microfibre cloths,polishers, also more new products will be added soon, Procar will also be taking on a few of the above as main distributors for ireland very soon all will be posted soon.

discounts will be given to all members, i try to keep prices down but do remember you wont be paying those wild delivery prices buying local,

thanks davey

procar 02890 817187

Noel McQ

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS
Will be down to see you in a couple of weeks, have a few days off work before UCS to get the car ready and want to try some Orchard Auto Care stuff (y)

Smoothie

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
Davey

Got any of those chemical guys buckets in stock you had a while back? You we're really well priced on them

Smoothie

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
Sounds good, if they the ones I'm thinking of, must check and see if I need anything else before I take a shot down

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.