New car Focus RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

tdcizetec

Immense Davy, i look forward to seeing this weapon outside Procar, no doubt it will be mint like your other cars

tdcizetec

Immense Davy, i look forward to seeing this weapon outside Procar, no doubt it will be always be mint like your other cars

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Just back in from my first drive in the RS after installing the Bluefin, what a difference it makes! :laughing:

The car pulls much better when on boost, the boost is now over 1 bar and there is still power after the change up light comes on, whereas before it was out if piff at circa 5500rpm.

I didn't notice it, but my bro thinks the torque diff is much less intrusive than before. I just think the car now feels much less restricted. Definitely worth the asking price and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about it. (y)

Johnski

RMS Regular
Woodcutter said:
Just back in from my first drive in the RS after installing the Bluefin, what a difference it makes! :laughing:

The car pulls much better when on boost, the boost is now over 1 bar and there is still power after the change up light comes on, whereas before it was out if piff at circa 5500rpm.

I didn't notice it, but my bro thinks the torque diff is much less intrusive than before. I just think the car now feels much less restricted. Definitely worth the asking price and I would recommend it to anyone thinking about it. (y)

Its now much quicker than the S3:p

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
they are a crackin car, one of the twins that gets all his work done in cartoyz has got some very tasty mods as of late and its stunning, and it'd be expected to go like poo of a shovel!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.