New car. Kouki 180sx

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
OP
Damage_Inc
Drives
Evo VIII
Car passed MOT yesterday first time, was provisionally sold last night and deposit taken today from England so it's going over the water at the end of the month :grinning:

matt88

RMS Regular
Drives
Chevrolet Spark
Remember you pulling into my work mid last year to let her cool and top the coolant up. Shame shes going pal, always nice seeing it pass by. Better than the other gripe you see in ards.

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
OP
Damage_Inc
Drives
Evo VIII
Remember you pulling into my work mid last year to let her cool and top the coolant up. Shame shes going pal, always nice seeing it pass by. Better than the other gripe you see in ards.

That was after the engine replacement and it wasn't running quite right lol. I'll have something else nice soon, hopefully!

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
OP
Damage_Inc
Drives
Evo VIII
Time to buy yourself a Evo and move up in the world =D

Insurance said a resounding no on an Evo, due to "no experience on that type of car".. 2 years in 300ish bhp S bodies apprently doesn't count lol.

Whats next then??

Poor mans Evo to get the 4wd performance experience up because rwd doesn't count ^o)

sounds like he s being bullied by an officer then.... unbelievable :p

nice car you live down the road from me I think

Ah he was nice enough about it! Thanks :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.