New car. Kouki 180sx

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Picked this up earlier, really really happy with it and IMO a much nicer car to drive than the S14a.

Quick spec (from the for sale advert lol)

1998 genuine kouki car
Power fc and controller
550cc injectors
Q45 air flow meter bigger than z32
Greddy fmic
Shimmed diff
S14a turbo
Splitfire coil packs
Tomei brake stopper
Cusco front and rear strut braces
Apexi air filter
HKS hard pipe to turbo
GTR fuel pump
Billion fan controller
Turbo timer
4 branch manifold
Am elbow
Am down pipe
Decat
S steel cat back
Coilovers
5 stud conversion
4pot brake conversion front
Vented discs
Cusco front tension arms
Rear locking collars
Raybrig head lights
Jvc double din with aux
A m speakers
Dished steering wheel and boss
Nismo gear knob
Rear tints
XXR527 18x8.75 and 18x9.75
Dmax roof spoiler

Just one quick photo of it after a wee wash earlier. Plans are to perhaps but my Work VS Editions on it and sell the XXRs but see how things go, also a bigger turbo :grinning:. Other than that, drive it on and keep it clean. C&C welcome!

1044370_4972108980585_4946990_n.jpg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
AAaahhhh!! Very nice mate! I quite like the XXR's on it, but may as well make it your own! .. Health to drive mate, may get out and let me have a nosey sometime (y)

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
OP
Damage_Inc
Drives
Evo VIII
AAaahhhh!! Very nice mate! I quite like the XXR's on it, but may as well make it your own! .. Health to drive mate, may get out and let me have a nosey sometime (y)

Yeah definitely :grinning:

This thing is lovely. Did you sell the S14?

Yup, the S14 is property of Tinners once I get the cherished transfer onto the 180 :grinning:

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
simply stunning, looks to be in great order for its age, personally i would keep the xxr's on, looks very aggressive!

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
OP
Damage_Inc
Drives
Evo VIII
Thanks for the comments :grinning: whilst i've grown to like the XXRs on it once my Works are refurbed i'll see what they look like on :grinning:

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Looks awesome, would love to see it on some aggressive fit TE37's or something instead of the XXR's. Also lose the front plate gay boy. :laughing:

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Looks really well, and wheels suit it great also.

Seen it in Ards on Thursday evening (or Wednesday maybe)

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
OP
Damage_Inc
Drives
Evo VIII
Looks awesome, would love to see it on some aggressive fit TE37's or something instead of the XXR's. Also lose the front plate gay boy. :laughing:

I'd love a set too but finding them would be the difficulty, then affording them lol.
I can't, I've already a thing against me for no front plate so if i'm caught again I get points and a fine :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.