New Car Possibilities: I'm Indecisive, I think?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rocko

RMS Regular
OP
Rocko
Drives
Pure Soul
I'll get some at the weekend, it needs washed again.

I am loving it though, it's superbly comfortable and brilliantly specced, heated leather, electric memory seats, front and rear cameras, 360 camera etc etc. And that all important VW warranty!

The stated MPG on the likes of autotrader/pistonheads turned out to be utter lies though.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
The stated MPG on the likes of autotrader/pistonheads turned out to be utter lies though.

Are they ever accurate. Even people posting up on topics about mpg sometimes don’t tell truth to help with man maths

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I'll get some at the weekend, it needs washed again.

I am loving it though, it's superbly comfortable and brilliantly specced, heated leather, electric memory seats, front and rear cameras, 360 camera etc etc. And that all important VW warranty!

Lol, what are you getting?

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
WTF ^o) an article.

As @Lyons said, the members gallery no good for the RMS Elite?
giphy.gif

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.