New Car Sales in NI up 10%

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
I'd love to know exactly how many new cars are DLAmobiles. I'd also love to know how many cars registered in NI are DLA.

Walking around the city centre I'm starting to think I'm the only mug that doesn't have a blue badge. Also, does the badge state on it that 'You are allowed to park as inconsiderately as you possibly can. Use clearways; single and double lines mean nothing either'?

I was sitting in traffic at Kennedy Way roundabout earlier and in the queue across from me, there was 12 cars in a row in dull silver, all ecobox white-goods stuff like the above

I reckon silver, black and white cars would make up over 75% of all the 'colours' on the road. Can't say I'm a fan, especially of any silver variants.

matt1207

RMS Regular
Drives
mk7.5 R
I reckon silver, black and white cars would make up over 75% of all the 'colours' on the road. Can't say I'm a fan, especially of any silver variants.

Don't really like silver cars myself, but for some reason I always think a silver EP3 is awesome

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.