New car suggestions

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Had to rewrite this...

@Mel @CharlySkunkWeed Dont keep Adam. Less hassle 🤣

P.s. dont buy a white s3. itll look dated in about a year

That applies to all white cars
I thought the white one had a aftermarket front bumper that I didn't particularly like but it turns out the shape is just more obvious in white and its the same bumper :joy:
Screenshot_20190906-222000_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190906-222234_Gallery.jpg

I quite like the grey similar to the colour of our Subarus.

Last edited:

Lee

RMS Regular
I think Boydie's disproves that statement! But then it does have some nice subtle additions.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Adam If you buy an s3 make sure and change the haldex,gearbox oils .it would be the car I would buy for sure as they are a lovely driving car ,easy on fuel and are bloody rapid .My opinion is to go for the facelift in grey If you could get one as there is quite a few blue ones ect .The blue is lovely though also just more common .I think the 5dr looks better personally ,can’t believe I’m saying that ,shows I’m defo getting old lol.
0ABB6877-337B-4C7B-B717-34DD82EB2123.png
6DBD07E0-6505-44D9-AA88-692BE2F6328E.png

gerryp

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997
Adam If you buy an s3 make sure and change the haldex,gearbox oils .it would be the car I would buy for sure as they are a lovely driving car ,easy on fuel and are bloody rapid .My opinion is to go for the facelift in grey If you could get one as there is quite a few blue ones ect .The blue is lovely though also just more common .I think the 5dr looks better personally ,can’t believe I’m saying that ,shows I’m defo getting old lol.View attachment 249618View attachment 249619

Those wheels do nothing for that car.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
I prefer the Sportback to the 3 door even though I generally would have picked a 3 door in a hatch.
Mine has Super Sports, MMI+, acoustic screen, tech pack, cruise but no B&O which is odd. Love mine despite a few niggles but there’s not much goes wrong with them. At 38-40K they need a bit of money spent on servicing such as haldex, brake fluid, plugs, gearbox oil (£225). Have a read through my thread as the service and maintenance side is documented. Oil service at Audi is £170.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
You think they would’ve fixed that score on it first.

Audi don't seem to give a fck when it comes to paint, my mum bought a best new S5 such came with horrendous buffer trails and hazzing on the bonnet. But most people don't notice that kind of thing.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Good luck dealing with them boys
Agnews in general or just the Portadown ones ?
Their car is 2k cheaper than the other one , in what way will we have bother "dealing" with them ? Aftercare etc do u mean rather than working out a trade in deal ?

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
That’s if they have it in stock 😂
Twice they told my mrs that they had an A3 she was after,one was sold 4 days previous to us going to view it and the other they never had to begin with

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That blue in Portadown is gorgeous!

I see one the same colour regularly on my morning commute and it’s awesome in the metal, even when dirty it looks great!

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Trade in offers were so poor I just couldnt get a deal done and they seemed more interested in pushing pcp deals

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.