New car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gormley

RMS Regular
so im now the prowd owner of a corsa?????????????????????????

or so they would have me think, got a letter in the post from the dvla sayin i was the new owner of a 2003 corsa sport tho i dont have the car and know nothing of it :?: so does this mean i simply ring the police and get them to track down my car and return it to me????

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
lolll - did u enter a competition or soemthin?

phone the dvla n see wot its about

Gormley

RMS Regular
OP
G
didnt enter ne comps, its a 1.6 16v so could be a bit of fun if i got my hands on it

Gormley

RMS Regular
OP
G
well if they where dumb enough to register it in my name i think they deserve it taken off em :lol: :twisted:

Pac-Man

Banned
Probably just an error due to the strikes on at the minute.

I put a Clio in for the MOT about 3 months ago, got a date but then they sent a letter out saying it was cancelled. I then got a call from the guy who sold me the car and he said the woman he got the car off recieved a letter stating that the new MOT date was on the 29th October. I was sent the SORN/tax application and i paid for the MOT at the test centre with my Switch card, so they knew where to send the details of the test, yet it still managed to end up at someone elses address! :?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.