New cat back sysytem

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil-Ray

RMS Regular
Drives
mk4 Fiesta
kerzo said:
nivermind said:
mines a 4' cat back powerflow

not the greatest pic in the world but i forgot to clean the exaust befor i went and took a few pics the other day

PICT3435.jpg

why did you just park in the middle of the road there?

dont worry its a dead end and doesnt lead any where, kinda started but didnt finish the road job.

no one ever goes up that wee road so its a good place to get some good shots with no one bothering u

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
paddymcc said:
vibe_kid said:
get custom exhausts made to the same shape as the holes :p

JON exhausts are now making these to suit your bodykit. I seen a corsa with a silly rear bumper on it getting some silly shaped exhausts fitted on the left and right hand sides the other day

that supposed to b funny? do i drive a corsa?

Ruth

RMS Regular
paddymcc said:
vibe_kid said:

JON exhausts are now making these to suit your bodykit. I seen a corsa with a silly rear bumper on it getting some silly shaped exhausts fitted on the left and right hand sides the other day

didnt happen to be a corsa c, petrol blue/greeny colour?

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
clio_lass said:
paddymcc said:
vibe_kid said:

lol, was just about to ask that lol :lol: (with dare v2's as well )

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
clio_lass said:
paddymcc said:
vibe_kid said:

Not too sure what car it was because i was up sorting out computers in the new premises. It was a weird colour though.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
ovals each side

go down to powerflow and ask if u could take an exhaust tip and measure it up against the hole and see wot u think looks best

Ruth

RMS Regular
paddymcc said:
clio_lass said:
paddymcc said:
vibe_kid said:

Not too sure what car it was because i was up sorting out computers in the new premises. It was a weird colour though.

new premises? has jons moved?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.